Want to make your own clothes? Or make money doing alterations? It starts with the fundamentals.
Sergers are different from sewing machines. They use more thread, and bind and cut the fabric together to give a finished edge.
- Learn how to use a serger machine and its abilities.
- Pattern reading
- Fabric selection
- Make tote bag or skirt to take home.
- $40 class fee + $10 supply fee
- 2 hour class.
- Can bring own material to avoid supply fee.
- Pay on day of class.
- If you own a machine, please bring it. It's beneficial to learn on a machine you will use regularly.
- A machine will be provided for those who do not own one.