Back to All Events
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN CLOTHES? OR MAKE MONEY DOING ALTERATIONS? THE FIRST STEP IS THE FUNDAMENTALS.
- How to use a sewing machine and its abilities.
- How to do a basic stitch.
- Sewing buttons.
- Pattern reading.
- Fabric choice.
- Will make a tote bag or skirt to take home.
- $40 class fee + $10 supply fee
- 2 hour class
- Can bring your own material to avoid supply fee.
- Pay on day of class.
- If you own a machine, please bring it. It's beneficial to learn on a machine you will use regularly.
- Machines will be provided for those who do not own one.